COMPLETE THE COURSE ENQUIRY FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE IF YOU WOULD LIKE A BOOKING FORM TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
Gaining the skills and business insights to set up a successful Aesthetic Business can take years. Discover essential learnings in a condensed incubator-style setting and kickstart your business growth today.
This one day business training session on 4th June has been created to help newly qualified or soon to qualify Plastic Surgeons, Aesthetic Surgeons and Aesthetic Doctors get set up in private practice. There is also a separate one day business training session on 12th June specifically for Nurses.
AGENDA TO INCLUDE:
The day’s full agenda on 4th June will feature sessions on every aspect of setting up and running a private plastics practice, from the practical and financial to the digital and creative. You will be able to learn from key opinion leaders, successful practice owners, icons in their field. There will be focused time with the experts on the day and follow-up afterwards.
- Session 1 – Setting up a Clinical Practice (by Dalvi Humzah and Jeyaram Srinivasan, renowned owners of highly successful Private Practices and award-winning surgeons).
- Session 2 – Running a Practice including the MAC & other tips.
- Session 3 – Financial advice including tax planning & bookkeeping.
- Session 4 – Branding, Digital Marketing & Social Media – Dos & Don’ts.
- Session 5 – Developing a Business Plan.
- Session 6 – Customer Service – Getting it Right.