CURRENTLY POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19
This is a specialised and advanced bespoke training day. You will have the opportunity to discuss the planning and technical aspects of non-surgical rhinoplasty with Mr Dalvi Humzah Consultant Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon. The salient anatomy of the nose & surrounding structures is comprehensively explored,with aspect of treating your patients discussed to allow you to treat them effectively. You will observe a clinical demonstration after which you will have a practical injection on your patient under one-to-one supervision.
Following the course you will be able to critically analyse your patients nose and their requirements. You will then be able to plan their treatment accordingly with the use of appropriate products and techniques.
- Review the topographical anatomy and pertinent patient anatomy of the nasal area.
- Identify the safe layers to inject using a cannula to avoid complications.
- Understand differences in use of Needle and Cannula in non-surgical rhinoplasty.
- Discuss patient selection and treatment plan.
- Discuss choice of cannula.
- Observe and discuss treatment on model.
- Structured supervised practical on live model